FAQs – Upload Officers
Go to your Admin Dashboard and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Click on Enroll New User button.
2. You can enroll a single or just a couple of new users or officers by simply putting in their first name, last name and email address then click the Submit button.
3. If you would like to add multiple users or officers at once from a file, you can click on Upload via CSV and then download the example CSV file “demo”.
4. Open the CSV file in your spreadsheet program and swap out the information. Please make sure to not add any formatting or change out the headers. If you do, it will not upload properly and you will get an error.
5. Once your file saved, click on Choose File, select your file and then upload. If all the data is correct, you will see a green uploading bar.
6. Officer data should appear like the image below. You can remove officers here as well.
All officer or users will receive an email with their login information like below.
What do I need to purchase the Vault?
You will need to fill out an application. Calibre Press vets all applicants to verify you are a qualified government – law enforcement agency. To find out what’s necessary to apply, please see our Vault Purchase Information Page.
What type of videos are in The Vault?
All Vault videos are 2 to 15 minutes, professionally recorded and edited to include training points. Subject matter ranges from Use of Force, Communication, Officer Safety and Patrol Tactics to Leadership, Health and Wellness, Procedural Justice and so much more.
Do videos work on mobile phones?
As long as the phone can access the internet and they use the same login and password, it will work on a mobile device.
Can I embed these videos into my training program?
Yes. As long as you are logged in to The Vault, you can embed links to Vault videos into your PowerPoint presentation.